TOP 10 WAYS TO ATTRACT WHAT YOU WANT IN LIFE...how to make all of your thoughts, become all of your things...
There's not a lot of people that truly understand how the Law of Attraction works. I say it all of the time..."all of your thoughts, are becoming all of you things, whether you realize it or not".
Most people scoff at the idea, and dismiss it instantly with a flippant thought of "if I were attracting what I wanted, I'd be rich right now". Well, not necessarily! What most people don't realize is that they're not actually attracting what they WANT, they're attracting what they DO NOT want.
Most people spend most of their daily time and energy fixated on what's wrong with their lives, and therefore attracting MORE of it.
If you're thinking about how much you wished you were out of debt...you're probably focused on that pile of bills in front of you...and therefore your energy is being directed towards "more bills", not "more money". The law of attraction is working...in abundance, it's just that you're not using this incredible gift and power you have correctly.
Most people's energy is directed towards what they want to get rid of, not what they want to attract. So here's some simple daily tools you can use to help redirect your mind, and create more abundance in life.
1. Stop verbalizing anything that's negative and "wrong" with your life right now. Make a promise to yourself, right now, that for one solid month you will NOT discuss anything that's wrong with you, him, them, her, it, that, those, etc...
STOP TALKING ABOUT IT! Do you know how much energy is being put out by you when you constantly complain about your life and everything that's wrong with it? ALL YOU ARE DOING is attracting MORE of the "wrong" stuff.
2. Make a list of what you have to truly be grateful for...and I'm not just talking about the obvious stuff (kids, home, health, job)...I'm talking about the things you should be feeling true gratitude for on a daily basis...like HOPE, and your ability to DO MORE, HAVE MORE, BE MORE. Focus on the full part of the glass, not the empty part.
3. Start speaking abundance over your life. Start talking about how excited you are about the changes that are taking place and how those changes are bringing you all that you could ever hope for and believe in.
We no longer talk about what's wrong...so now, we only discuss what's right. When someone brings up what's wrong, you just dismiss it and do not skip a beat. Keep on moving forward....
4. FOCUS ON A SINGLE MOMENT IN YOUR FUTURE that hasn't yet happened...that you are wanting to attract...and think about it almost as if it were a memory already. A memory creates feelings and energy...so can a focused idea of your future!
Example: I am getting more into public speaking. I want my calendar this year to be filled with speaking engagements and book tours. I have a single thought that I am focused on where I just got through speaking and a woman in a grey suit walks up to me and thanks for me speaking "to her", and asks me to sign my book she's holding. We are surrounding by about 12-15...and I can see it right now in my mind, as if it's already happened. I am THAT detailed about what I'm attracting. I'm so excited for this moment to happen...and believe me when I tell you IT WILL HAPPEN!
Think about what you REALLY truly want in life this year and focus on a detail about a moment you can live in after having attracted it.
5. Make a dream board. Do you know what a dream board is? It's focused intention! THAT is what a dream board is. Listen, most people never attain their primary goals in life because they are constantly side-tracked by secondary activities. MOST PEOPLE focus and direct their daily energy towards stuff that doesn't even matter to them.
Go to the store and buy a cardboard, or make it on the wall in your bedroom, put it in your office...anywhere where you can see it often...and post pictures of the life you want to be living and focus on that life every single day meditate on what it will feel like to be living that life. Focus on how you're going to feel when you are driving that new car, working that dream job, writing that incredible novel, or just living in that amazing marriage!
How often do you spend time in your day doing crap that you truly, honestly don't even care about? A dream board can keep your energy and tasks focused and on point.
It can also remind you of how very powerful you are and your innate Devine ability to attract all that you seek in life.
6. Understand and BELIEVE with unwavering faith that ALL THAT YOU ARE SEEKING IS ALSO SEEKING YOU! On the other side of all of your doubts and fears is a life that you could be living, just waiting for you to believe in it. Your dreams are waiting for you.
Can you imagine if, when you die, you are surrounded by the spirits of your dreams that you never allowed to come true? THEY CAME TO YOU for a reason...but you weren't strong enough to make them happen!
How disappointed you would be in that moment to be looking at all of your life dreams in the face while they're disappointed eyes are looking back at you wondering why you couldn't muster up the faith to realize them into existence.
7. Understand that your passions are inside of YOU for a reason! THere's only one you in this world. YOU NEED TO FEEL AS SPECIAL, AND UNIQUE, AS YOU ARE!
Your dreams and passions aren't living inside of me...they're inside of YOU for a reason. Every single thing about you that is unique, makes you stronger!
8. Surround yourself with people that believe in you and/or that are living in abundance. One of the absolute worst things that you could ever do is surround yourself with someone that is negative and a non-believer in you.
This is why sick people shouldn't be around other sick people. This is truly why some people stay in a perpetual state of "sickness"...because they have surrounded themselves with other "like-minded" individuals and they will never break free from all that ails them, physically, emotionally or mentally because they are surrounded by people that keep them in a state of perpetual negativity!
Break free from anyone that is negative! I do not care WHO this is.
Do you realize that sick people that refuse to cultivate a "sick" mind end up healing 1000 times faster (and often "unexplainably"). It's not coincidental that "sick" people that surround themselves with "healthy" people all of the sudden get over their sicknesses. Seriously! Stop making excuses for why you need to be friends with that person that allows you to constantly complain in life. You don't need that friend...and that friend isn't a friend anyways! That "friend" is only someone that helps you stay down, and out, and doesn't care about your future!
9. In order to do something you've never done, you have to become someone you've never been. Understand this rule and live by it. If you want LIVE a different life, you need to become the person that is worthy of that life.
If you want to attract better people, become someone that attracts better people. You want to attract a good man? BE a good woman! You want to attract a good woman. BE a good man!
10. Take personal responsibility and stop being a victim! All of your thoughts are turning into all of your feelings, which are turning into all of your energy and becoming all of the things in your life right now.